Enjoy 30 days of guided meditations.
Follow along with simple daily exercises.
Learn easy techniques to help you focus.
Discover your natural, joyful energy.
- Introduction - Read This First!
- Day 1: Now, I Am Breathing In
- Day 2: What Is The Goal of Meditation?
- Day 3: Releasing Aims and Expectations
- Day 4: A Single Point of Focus
- Day 5: Following the Flow of Air
- Day 6: The Space Between
- Day 7: The Qualities of Stillness
- Day 8: The Seat of Intuition
- Day 9: Finding Joy In This Moment
- Day 10: Joy Is Always Available
- Before you continue...
- Day 11: Ujjayi Breath
- Day 12: Uneven Breath Counts
- Day 13: Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Day 14: Kapalabhati - Skull-Shining Breath
- Day 15: Beginning Bandha Technique
- Day 16: Awakening to the Present Moment
- Day 17: What Is Presence?
- Day 18: Releasing Past and Future Thought
- Day 19: Developing Mindfulness of Sound
- Day 20: Developing Mindfulness of Touch
- Before You Continue...
- Day 21: Thought is Not The Enemy of Stillness
- Day 22: I Am Not My Thoughts
- Day 23: The Art of Feel-Thinking
- Day 24: Tuning-in to Resonance
- Day 25: Choosing Resonant Thoughts
- Day 26: Developing the Habit of Meditation
- Day 27: Meditation Doesn't Have To Be "Official"
- Day 28: Soft-Gazing Meditation
- Day 29: Managing the Ups and Downs
- Day 30: What To Expect and Where To Go From Here
- Next Steps and Where to Go From Here...
- Reflect on Your Progress...